Artwork by Morpheus Nag
This section features all the experienced and fresh changemakers, trailblazers who are putting their blood, sweat, energy and time to help the community and bring out the change all across India.
1. The first ChangemakerSaathi of Specialsaathi is Mr. Shishir Kant Misra from Kolkata. Read his inspirational changemakersaathi story here
2. The second ChangemakerSaathi of specialsaathi is Smt. Saswati Singh. Read her inspirational changemakersaathi story here
3. The third ChangemakerSaathi of Specialsaathi is Dr.Dasaratha Rama. She is a Professor, a Home educator, Lifesmart parenting expert, a parent to a 25 year old Autistic adult. Read her inspirational ChangemakerSaathi story here….
4. The fourth Changemakersaathi with specialsaathi is – Ms. Neena Wagh. Read her inspirational ChangemakerSaathi story here….
5. The ChangemakerSaathi recognized for the November month are none other than the young guns. Since it’s Children’s Day week so we have decided to recognize the work and talent of some young and some little wonders. the 5 Changemakersaathis are-
Bloggersaathi Ananth Raghunandan
6. The fifth ChangemakerSaathi recognized for her explanary work in the field of Special needs is Mrs. Bhuvaneshwari Kartikeyan. Read her inspirational ChangemakerSaathi story here…..
7. The sixth ChangemakerSaathi are the beautiful and strongest power couple Janice Rodrigues and Bryne Rodrigues. Read their inspirational ChangemakerSaathi story here ….
8. The seventh ChangemakerSaathi is a Lady with grit and determination The Iron Lady Indu Chaswal Founder Director Aaddit Charitable Trust. Read her inspirational ChangemakerSaathi story here….
9. Changemakersaathi centres- नवचेतना, Navchetna Society, Ganga Nagar, Rajasthan. Read the inspiring story of the Founder and director Shri Om Prakash Baweja, here…..
10. Changemakersaathi centres- Destination school for special needs Children, Hyderabad, Sindh Pakistan. Read the inspiring story of Hina Khan Founder and director of Destination school here…
11. We feel honored and privileged to announce our February changemakersaathi story, featuring the renowned danseuse, vocalist, scholar, and teacher, Dr. Ambika Kameshwar. She is a true artist with international acclaim, who has shared her art with people all over the world. Read her changemakersaathi story here…
12. We feel extremely honored to announce our next ChangemakerSaathi for the month of February Ms.Rashmi Handa. Read her journey featured as a ChangemakerSaathi story– “Resilient Rashmi Handa”. Read it here.
13. We feel honored and privileged to feature Subhash Chandra Vashishth as our first ChangemakerSaathi : Young leaders.
Subhash is advocating for disability rights and promoting accessibility and universal design in the built environment in India as a Cofounder of centre for Accessibility in Built Environment Foundation.
Read his story “The People’s Lawyer- Subhash Chandra Vashishth” ChangemakerSaathi: Young leaders here
14. We are thrilled to announce our Changemakersaathi for the month of March: Viji Rajmohan! Viji is a blogger, an autism advocate, and a proud mother of a 22-year-old on the autism spectrum.
Read her inspirational ChangemakerSaathi story here: https://specialsaathi.com/2023/02/27/4758/
15. We are thrilled to announce the first woman achiever of the Changemakersaathi Young Leaders- Ms. Simmi Vasu.
Read her Changemakersaathi story here, with a beautiful sketch of Simmi mam done by our extremely talented CreativeSaathi associate Morpheus Nag. https://specialsaathi.com/2023/03/07/each-day-is-a-new-dawn/
16. We, at Specialsaathi, are proud to present Sweety William and Alice William as our changemakersaathi, who have fought against all odds with an unwavering spirit of determination and resilience.
These two women have demonstrated time and again that nothing can defeat a woman’s willpower when she sets her mind to achieve something.
Read the inspirational ChangemakerSaathi story of Sweety and Alice William with story, achievements, oictures, and an audio in Sweety William voice, here..
17. We at SpecialSaathi are proud to feature Triveni Goswami Vernal our changemakerSaathi young women achiever this week, She is a special educator, independent researcher, entrepreneur, and a mother to our CreativeSaathi associate Kabir Vernal. We hope her story inspires other women to pursue their dreams and make a positive impact in the world.
Read her inspirational story
“My Journey with Autism”here https://specialsaathi.com/2023/03/18/my-journey-with-autism/
Submit your story