Specialsaathi is glad to announce a new initiative under our bloggersaathi category- CreativeSaathi
Creative lead for CreativeSaathi initiatives is Ms.Heena Sahi.
–>>CreativeSaathi is our new initiative which is the daily blogging of Artworks.
By seeing such an overwhelming response from all the little children and from their parents we have decided to extend our support and to provide a daily platform to all the budding artists.
–>>Please note you need to send your original artworks with all the details(specifications of the artwork etc)description, topic if any etc.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
And copy the mail to
–>>Artwork can be a poster, or art done on sheets, canvas, fabric, different objects(bubblewraps, ice-cream stick, utensils, vases, stones, etc)
–>> It could also be any craft-work (like creating a best out of waste concept from the household stuff)
–>> Why Artworks or CreativeSaathi??
Because– Art is a form of expression which is in-built in most of our children, it comes naturally to them. So by using this mode of expression our children can:-
- Give their message to the world/people around.
- They express their feelings of happiness, sadness, anger, anxiety, shock, grief etc
- They can frame their affirmations- like framing an affirmation to be healthy, or to be happy, or build confidence, to be self aware.
- They can create a lot of awareness through their creatives and art.
- They can showcase their talent.
- This initiative could lead them to independence, recognition and employment opportunities by creating a platform having a worldwide audience.
So, all the best to one and all!!
Specialsaathi is thrilled to welcome 4 CreativeSaathi associates on board. They are young, energetic, full of unique ideas, renowned artists, professionally inclined towards Arts. We are extremely proud of each one of them.
We will be associating their creative work on our website. We will also act as an unique platform to showcase their talent and expertise.