17 years of experience working in the disability field. Founder member and head of a non profit organization to empower and educate Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Continuously striving to help children grow and shine and my focus is on rehabilitation, empowermenet and education of these children.
+91 98318 29177
Classical dancer Photography Travelling
NILANJANA GHOSH RAMBOTHU
Centre director and Founder member
2016 – 2018
RCI, D.ed, Education / Training for individuals with autism, 1st. division
1996 – 1998
Post-graduation in English
1994 – 1996
Post-graduation in Psychology
Launched “What After Us” project – SHARANYA NIWAS
Assisted Living in association with Club Good Hope
Sunshine Autism Care Society
2012 – till date
Founded my own school on behaviour management and structured learning. I provide consultation and guidance to parents and individuals, inclding assessments and setting IEPs of children.
In 2018, I opened a second branch of my school with 3 additional units.
EVENTS AND PROGRAMS CONDUCTED
- Part-time teaching faculty in Manovikas Kendra College, Ujjain
- Launched Parent Empowerment Teaching Techniques course
- Skill training parent empowerment program
- Fucntional acedmics using technology
- Caregiver training course
- Teaching faculty and consultant at Shaswat Jigyasa
- Advocacy and workshops Pan India.
- Parent Training with hands-on training of behaviour management module
- Cultural events and medical camps
- Consultant faculty at Bharitya Vidya Bhavan