Dhairya is a 14-year-old artist on Autism Spectrum Disorder. He is non-verbal. Dhairya started colouring with crayons at the age of seven. He was doing well but suddenly in the year 2017, he suffers from epilepsy due to which he had developed multiple behaviour issues. However, in the year 2022 with his mother guidance he could continue his passion of painting. Dhairya loves colours. He do acrylic and watercolour painting. Now colouring is his passion and a therapy for him.
Some of Dhairya’s achievements are listed below:
- His 2 paintings were selected for the “My Dream World” an International Online Art Exhibition by Creativekids_India (from 26 August to 25 September 2022).
- He exhibited his five paintings on 28 August 2022 at the “CHORUS” (It is a group, which give the equal platform to special need children.)
- He exhibited its painting in the exhibition organized by “SpecialSaathi – Help on Autism” on Children’s Day i.e. 14 November 2022.
- He was invited in the exhibition titled ‘Art from Heart’ on World Disability Day (i.e. 6 December 2022) organized by Amity University, Noida for displaying his paintings.
- He exhibited his painting in an exhibition organized by “Family of Disabled” at Arpana Fine Art Gallery from 02 to 10 December 2022.
- He exhibited his painting in an exhibition titled “Blooming – The Bloom of Youth” organized by “Kalaaakar Foundation” from 7 to 9 January, 2023 at Artizen Art Gallery, Pearey Lal Bhawan, New Delhi.
- In the month of February he participated in an exhibition organized by Maqaam Foundation from 25 – 27 February 2023 at Arpana Fine Art Gallery, New Delhi.
- Dhairya has sold out his 10 paintings till date.